- I am William Van Hecke.
- This site exists to keep track of all the dumb stuff I have on the internet.
- @fet is my Twitter dude.
- Heta no Yokozuki Sekai 4 is a blog of varying merit.
- At the moment I have three tabletop RPG characters: Cross the tiefling paladin, Xo the half-elf psion, and Sulðr the dwarven alchemist banker.
- Did you know you can use OmniGraffle for tabletop gaming? We use this for our dual-DM campaign at work.
- In high school I played a lot of Warhammer 40,000, mainly as the Tyranids. That army is gone now. Nowadays I have a nice Warmachine army, of the Protectorate of Menoth faction.
- Sometimes I do 3D modeling. It used to be in Cinema 4D, then Blender, and now Modo. I have nothing to show for this yet, though.
- I have accumulated a whole lot of garage kits, but the only one I have built is Goth-Loli Rei.
- Clamm-bon Eigo-ban is my long-running project to provide English info and lyrics translations for clammbon, my favorite band in the world.
- A bunch of us fans are trying to create a new English version of the lovely PS2 game Ar tonelico 2, at the At2 Relocalization Project. I worked on the style guide, translated Chroche’s Cosmosphere, and translated Frelia’s Binary Field.
- In 2002, I coordinated the Xenosaga Madness Project, a translation and guide to the PS2 game Xenosaga Episode I.
- (out of context) is a lo-fi photo-journal that begins in Tokyo in 2002 and continues to this day.
- One time someone tried to sell me fake video games on eBay.
- A long time ago I documented my first and second trips to Japan.
- I really like Python and jQuery.
- Julian and I have been trying to make a game since 2003. You can watch us at Momo Pax Dot Com.
- It is remarkable how many names in marketing and fiction could have been created by my Badass Name Generator.
- Helpify is a tool for turning OmniOutliner documents into Apple Help Books.
- Now you’re at the bottom of my web site.