Disappointment ManifestJanuary 1, 2007
How to ruin everything good about a classic, captivating package:
- Take all flat elements (borders, logos, titles) and make them 3D.
- Replace detailed, compelling illustrations with shapeless cartoons of kids wearing dopey smiles.
- Make a bunch of the design elements bust out of the frame that contains them in an attempt to make them look more “dynamic”.
- Add a goofy anthropomorphic animal.
- Somehow incorporate extreme sports such as snowboarding.
- Bonus: render the cover at an angle, again, to be “dynamic”.